Fundraising for Good
Introducing our new fundraising course especially designed for private practitioners!
We are really pleased to announce the launch of our new programme ‘Fundraising for Good’, the ultimate guide to kickstart YOUR fundraising efforts to help deliver projects that benefit your local community and wider society.
Aims of the course
Fundraising for Good is an online programme which will walk you through the exact steps to follow to plan, write and send compelling funding bids for your projects to a targeted list of funders.
What you can expect to learn from the Fundraising for Good programme:
- How to plan your project from start to finish and have absolute clarity on the impact of your work
- How to write compelling applications to secure funding to deliver your project
- How to identify the funding streams available for your work and how to start applying!
What do people who have completed Fundraising for Good say:
“Wonderful course… I highly recommend this course if you are not sure how the funding works and you would like to have step by step guidance on how to write a fundraising application using the most recent research and stats. You would also get some creative ideas in how to build up partnerships with other agencies to develop new funded projects and a supportive group who are happy to share ideas and resources!”
Who is this course for?
This course is for you, if …
- You want to find new ways to generate new income to deliver services that help people
- You want to support groups of people who can’t afford to pay for your services
- You want financial security and guaranteed income by securing grant funding
- You are ready and motivated to find new ways of funding the delivery of your work
- You want to set up as a registered charity or CIC
- You are already registered and want to find bigger pots of money and apply for more substantial funding
- You don’t know where to start with creating a project plan or a budget
- You have an idea for a project that needs funding to get off the ground
When is this course?
Available to access at any time Buy now
Online – wherever you are!
Sophia Giblin was the Founder of Clear Sky Children’s Charity. As well as having a Masters in Play Therapy Sophia has a BA in Business Administration. Sophia says:
“I combine my business skills with my passion and experience in charity to help heart centred entrepreneurs like you deliver projects that make a difference in the world”
Get the newsletter
We’d love to keep in touch. Sign up for our newsletter below.