Support our work
We rely on fundraising and donations to support our work; supplementing income we raise through delivering our professional services.
Funds raised help us to subsidise the cost of our Play & Creative Arts Therapy services so that we can provide an affordable and sustainable service to support as many vulnerable children and young people as possible.
How you can help
Please support us through our current fundraising campaigns. Just click on the pictures below to support our work.
Raise money every time you shop
Shop in the Co-op? Choose Clear Sky
- Make a one-off donation though our Just Giving page
- Set up a monthly donation through our Just Giving Page
- Gift items via our Amazon Wish List
- Raise sponsorship or fundraise at home or at school for Clear Sky Children’s Charity. Get some great ideas here!
- Get your work colleagues on board and fundraise for Clear Sky through your work. Find out more here
- Volunteer your time or expertise. If you have some spare time and think you could help us out with office administration, IT support, or fundraising events, please contact us
- Raise money for Clear Sky whilst you shop online. Sign up for Give as you Live and every time you shop online at over 4,200 stores a percentage of your purchase will be donated to us free of charge. Just by shopping for food, clothes, holidays, insurance or even paying for your utilities through the site, you can go about your daily life knowing that every time you spend you are making a difference to children’s lives.
- Leave a lasting legacy or triute through your solicitor or online at MuchLoved.
- Tell your friends and family about Clear Sky
How your donation helps
£20 could help to provide a Therapy Kit for 1 child
£30 could help to support a vulnerable child with a Play & Creative Arts Therapy session
£60 could help to support a vulnerable child with 2 x therapy sessions
£90 could help to support a vulnerable child with 3 x therapy sessions
£120 could help to support a vulnerable child with 3 x therapy sessions
Corporate Social Responsibility
We welcome the support of businesses and organisations who share our values and aims. If you are interested in supporting our work as a corporate partner via payroll giving, social investment or sponsorship, please get in touch for more details or an informal discussion. We would love to hear from you!
News & Events
We are thrilled to share that PCAP is now available as an online offering. With practitioners in Australia, Malaysia and ... Read more »
Get the newsletter
We’d love to keep in touch. Sign up for our newsletter below.